Account Development Representative
Resonate is disrupting the marketing and advertising landscape with cutting-edge technology that brings together real-time survey data and insights on over 230 million consumers and online behavioral data all in one platform. Resonate has pioneered a completely new way to identify, understand, and engage highly targeted audiences by uncovering 13,000 individual attributes that identify their underlying values, beliefs, and motivations. We get to the heart of ‘why’ consumers do what they do and the products, companies and causes they support.
We’re looking for smart, articulate, highly motivated inside sales experts who will help us achieve our revenue growth objectives.
Achieve goals of booking Account Development Leads (qualified 30-minute meetings), and driving pipeline by:
- Conducting outbound prospecting through research, cold calling, and emailing,
- Qualifying inbound leads from marketing campaigns,
- Partnering with Account Executives’ vertical or account-based acquisition plans by researching accounts, identifying key prospects and actively engaging the targets.
Critical Success Factors
- Ability to understand personas’ pain points and articulate how Resonate’s solutions help resolve them
- Engaging, articulate writer and orator
- Upbeat, positive, resilient attitude
- Excellent organization skills and ability to multi-task and pivot as needed.
Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- Account development/inside sales experience in demand generation to a marketing/research/insights/intelligence/analytics audience – ideally for a software or SaaS company in the MarTech space
- Proven track record of achieving (and, even better, exceeding) quota
- Proficient at prospecting, list building, account researching tactics
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Experience in using Salesforce.com, RainKing, DiscoverOrg, LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Ability to understand and explain complex technology quickly and easily
- Excellent at handling rejection, being able to pivot and transform conversations
- Inquisitive, with excellent listening skills
- A high level of personal drive and focus on objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Resonate is a pioneer in A.I.-driven consumer data & intelligence. The Resonate Ignite Platform™ seamlessly enriches any data with the deepest understanding of the U.S. consumer and then integrates into the marketing ecosystem to drive insights into action. Resonate Elements, our proprietary consumer data set, has more than 13,000 attributes, including the Human Element that describes why consumers choose, buy, or support certain brands, products or causes. Hundreds of leading brands and agencies use Resonate to better understand their customers and prospects and power decision-making from strategy and execution to drive growth and revenue across the customer lifecycle.
Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Resonate is privately held and backed by Argentum Capital Partners, Revolution Growth, Greycroft Partners and iNovia Capital. Resonate has been named a best place to work for the last 7 years.
Find out more about our story at www.resonate.com.
Resonate offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.