Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.
Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers.
We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, and Asia.
As an Accounting Analyst II, you will perform a wide range of advanced duties and responsibilities involving the application of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and theories in the management of financial accounts and operations.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Record fixed assets by creating and supervising a system of procedures, forms, and controls.
- Track, compile, and record project costs in fixed asset accounts; close out the accounts at the completion of the projects.
- Record in the accounting system newly acquired fixed assets and those disposed.
- Perform reconciliation of fixed asset subsidiary ledger balance with summary-level account in the general ledger.
- Perform fixed asset related analyses, ad hoc report and work with tax team, internal audit team per request.
- Assist month end/quarter end/year end close process including booking journal entries, rollforward reporting etc.
WHAT DRIVES SUCCESS:
Having the right qualifications is only a part of what it takes to be a successful employee. At Lennox International, we believe in following a set of behaviors and competencies to achieve your full potential. In this position, it is vital that you embody these core competencies:
- Situational Adaptability: You flex your approach and demeanor to suit various scenarios. You successfully shift gears as new developments and competing priorities arise – balancing routine tasks, urgent action items, and long-term projects is second nature for you.
- Decision Quality:You make thoughtful and timely decisions with the best interest of the organization in mind, prioritizing and organizing key deliverables and ensuring stakeholder buy in.
- Drives Results: You show pride in “getting the job done” with a bias for action, going above and beyond to ensure your responsibilities have been met. During high pressure moments, you work diligently to meet deadlines and show value in your work.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Requires a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Requires at least 1 year related experience.Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and theories of financial statements and reports, accounting ledgers and journals and of computer technology related to accounting systems.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Lennox, we realize that our greatest assets are our employees. This is why we are committed to providing limitless opportunities for growth and development of all of our employees, largely promoting from within the organization. Lennox offers employees a variety of flexible work options, as outlined in Lennox’s FlexWork guidelines, including the potential opportunity for remote work for select positions. This role is currently designated as having the option for up to 2 business days/week of remote work.
- Competitive base salary.
- Excellent medical plans designed to support healthy lifestyles
- Mental and financial health programs
- Outstanding 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase program
- Community involvement opportunities
- Robust employee assistance program
- And much, much more!
Join Our Talent Network!
Join our Talent Network to receive job related information, news, and updates right from the source.