ProSidian is a Management and Operations Consulting Services Firm focusing on providing value to clients through tailored solutions based on industry leading practices. ProSidian services focus on the broad spectrum of Risk Management, Compliance, Business Process, IT Effectiveness, Energy & Sustainability, and Talent Management. We help forward thinking clients solve problems and improve operations.
Launched by former Big 4 Management Consultants; our multidisciplinary teams bring together the talents of nearly 190 professionals nationally to complete a wide variety of engagements for Private Companies, Fortune 1,000 Enterprises, and Government Agencies of all sizes. Our Services are deployed across the enterprise, target drivers of economic profit (growth, margin and efficiency), and are aligned at the intersections of assets, processes, policies and people delivering value.
ProSidian clients represent a broad spectrum of industries to include but are not limited to Energy, Manufacturing, Chemical, Retail, Healthcare, Telecommunications, Hospitality, Pharmaceuticals, Banking & Financial Services, Transportation, Federal and State Government Agencies. Learn More About ProSidian Consulting at www.ProSidian.com.
ProSidian Consulting seeks a qualified Administrative Assistant to support an environmental remediation project located in Richland, WA.
In addition to clerical duties (filing, taking phone calls, scheduling appointments, making travel arrangements), this position will provide administrative support to executive staff with office management responsibilities to include budgeting, personnel records and payroll. The Administrative Assistant may be required to work independently on projects requiring research and preparation of briefing charts and other presentation materials.
U. S. Citizen
Cleared of Background Check to include former employment history
Comply with all Department of Energy and ProSidian Drug Testing Policies
High School Diploma or equivalent
Computer and Microsoft Office Suite experience, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, a must.
Excellent organizational skills and communication skills preferred
Experience supporting Executive Staff, a plus
- Teamwork – ability to foster teamwork collaboratively as a participant, and effectively as a team leader
- Leadership – ability to guide and lead colleagues on projects and initiatives
- Business Acumen – understanding and insight into how organizations perform, including business processes, data, systems, and people
- Communication – ability to effectively communicate to stakeholders of all levels
- Motivation – persistent in pursuit of quality and optimal client and company solutions
- Agility – ability to quickly understand and transition between different projects, concepts, initiatives, or work streams
- Judgment – exercises prudence and insight in decision-making process while mindful of other stakeholders and long-term ramifications
- Organization – ability to manage projects and activity, and prioritize tasks
BENEFITS AND HIGHLIGHTS
At ProSidian, we invest in our employees to help them stay healthy and achieve work-life balance. Our growing list of benefits currently include the following for Full Time Employees:
• Competitive Compensation: Pay range begins in the competitive ranges with Group Health Benefits, Pre-tax Employee Benefits, and Performance Incentives.
Group Health Insurance Benefits:
• Medical: ProSidian partners with BC/BS, to offer a range of medical plans, including high-deductible health plans or PPOs.
• Dental: ProSidian dental carriers – Delta, Aetna, Guardian, and MetLife.
• Vision: ProSidian offers high/low vision plans through 2 carriers: Aetna and VSP.
For medical and dental benefits, the Company contributes a fixed dollar amount each month towards the plan you elect. Contributions are deducted on a Pre-tax basis.
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan: 401(k) Retirement Savings Plans help you save for your retirement for eligible employees. A range of investment options are available with a personal financial planner to assist you. The Plan is a pre-tax Safe Harbor 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a company match.
• Vacation and Paid Time-Off (PTO) Benefits: Eligible employees use PTO for vacation, a doctor’s appointment, or any number of events in your life. Currently these benefits include Vacation/Sick days – 2 weeks/3 days | Holidays – 10 ProSidian and Government Days are given.
• Pre-Tax Payment Programs: Pre-Tax Payment Programs currently exist in the form of a Premium Only Plan (POP). These Plans offer a full Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Plan and a tax benefit for eligible employees.
• Purchasing Discounts & Savings Plans: We want you to achieve financial success. We offer a Purchasing Discounts & Savings Plan through The Corporate Perks Benefit Program. This provides special discounts for eligible employees on products and services you buy on a daily basis.
• Security Clearance: Due to the nature of our consulting engagements there are Security Clearance requirements for Engagement Teams handling sensitive Engagements in the Federal Marketplace. A Security Clearance is a valued asset in your professional portfolio and adds to your credentials.
• Leverage-able Experience and Thought Leadership: By collaborating with firm leadership, other members of the team, as well as Fellows and collaborating partners in what is a flat organization, you’ll make valuable professional connections, gain experience, and contribute to Thought Leadership while you build a basket of marketable experiences.
• ProSidian Employee & Contractor Referral Bonus Program: ProSidian Consulting will pay up to 5k for all referrals employed for 90 days for candidates submitted through our Referral Program.
• Performance Incentives: Due to the nature of our consulting engagements there are performance incentives associated with each new client that each employee works to pursue and support.
• Flexible Spending Account: FSAs help you pay for eligible out-of-pocket health care and dependent day care expenses on a pre-tax basis. You determine your projected expenses for the Plan Year and then elect to set aside a portion of each paycheck into your FSA.
• Supplemental Life/Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance : If you want extra protection for yourself and your eligible dependents, you have the option to elect supplemental life insurance. D&D covers death or dismemberment from an accident only.
• Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance: Disability insurance plans are designed to provide income protection while you recover from a disability.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION – The Best Way To Apply
• ProSidian Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
• ProSidian Consulting has made a pledge to the Hiring Our Heroes Program of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation and the “I Hire Military” Initiative of The North Carolina Military Business Center (NCMBC) for the State of North Carolina. All applicants are encouraged to apply regardless of Veteran Status.
• Furthermore, we believe in “HONOR ABOVE ALL“ – be successful while doing things the right way. The pride comes out of the challenge; the reward is excellence in the work. FOR EASY APPLICATION USE OUR CAREER SITE LOCATED ON OR SEND YOUR RESUME’S, BIOS, AND SALARY EXPECTATION / RATES TO CAREERS @PROSIDIAN.COM. ONLY CANDIDATES WITH REQUIRED CRITERIA ARE CONSIDERED. Be sure to place the job reference code in the subject line of your email. Be sure to include your name, address, telephone number, total compensation package, employment history, and educational credentials.