Rotech Healthcare Inc. is still hiring to help serve our patients during this time of the COVID 19
As your Home Respiratory and DME equipment and services provider, our number one priority is the safety of our patients and our employees. PPE is provided to all of our employees that will have contact with patients.
We have implemented the following measures:
- We are maintaining social distancing of at least 6 feet in both the workplace and during home delivery/pickup, whenever possible.
- We are asking patients to complete a screening questionnaire to determine high-risk situations for our employees.
- We have enhanced cleaning procedures for all of our equipment.
- We are communicating frequently with our employees regarding the latest guidance from the CDC.
- Rotech is a federal contractor and certain contracts require our employees to provide proof of the COVID 19 Vaccination.
We are seeking a professional and dedicated Sales Representative with a background in Durable Medical Equipment Sales or Home Health Equipment Sales or Respiratory Sales or Hospital Sales or Healthcare Sales or Medical Sales or Wound Care Sales to grow our business. Position is responsible for revenue growth and the marketing of core services and products; and for ensuring that the referral sources receive the highest quality service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Becomes an expert on reimbursement guidelines for Rotech products and communicates them to referral sources and physicians
- Conducts daily sales calls to establish new and maintain ongoing business with referral sources in the medical community
- Develops sales territory call strategies to qualify new and maintain existing accounts to grow the business
- Builds relationships with patients, caregivers, and referral sources
- Establish and maintain relationships with doctors, hospitals, clinics, and other professionals in the medical community
- Follows weekly call plan and enters completed sales calls using the Weekly Call Planner and Call Report
- Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction by resolving customer concerns
- Meets and/or exceeds a monthly sales quota
- Partners with location management and staff as well as other Rotech departments within to drive sales growth
- Performs other related duties as directed by Sales and Management
- Sells Rotech Healthcare’s respiratory equipment including Noninvasive ventilation and Home Oxygen to potential and existing referral sources
Employment is contingent on
- Background investigation (company-wide)
- Drug screen
- Valid driver’s license in state of residence
Education and/or Experience
- Four year college degree is preferred or a combination or education and experience
- Experience in respiratory or medical sales is preferred
- Leadership Experience in other areas or fields
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain solid working relationships with internal and external customers geographically located within the assigned territory
- Effectively communicate in English; both oral and written, with physicians, location employees and patients to ensure questions and concerns are processed in a timely manner
- Helpful, knowledgeable and polite while maintaining a positive attitude
- Interpret a variety of instructions in a variety of communication mediums
- Knowledge of Durable Medical Equipment (DME) or Home Medical Equipment (HME)
- Maintain confidentiality and practice discretion and caution when handling sensitive information
- Medical terminology
- Multi-task along with attention to detail
- Self-motivation, organized, time-management and deductive problem solving skills
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to drive and travel via personal vehicle and occasionally via airplane
- Hours of talking and hearing on a daily basis
- Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds
- Requires close vision to small print on computer and or paperwork
- Requires sitting, walking, standing, talking or listening
- Routine walking and standing for long periods of time
- Use of hands to write, use computers and manipulate papers
Machines, Equipment and Technical Abilities
- Understanding use of all applicable home medical equipment and supplies
- Email transmission and communication
- Internet navigation and research
- Microsoft applications including but not limited to Word, Excel, Power-Point, etc.
- Office equipment; fax machine, copier, printer, phone and computer
- Office environment, warehouse, field
- Travel via automobile (personal vehicle) required with reimbursement
- Uncapped commissions
- Bonus and Incentive Opportunities
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Car and Mileage reimbursement
- Company provided cellular phone
- Employee discount program
- Employee Recognition program
Make the Right Move, Create your Profile and Submit your Resume TODAY!! The hiring manager reviews resumes and contacts applicants that have related experience to the applied position. To view the status of a position that you submitted your profile / resume to, Sign into your account. We appreciate your interest in Rotech Healthcare Inc.
TEXT ROTECH TO 51893 TO JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK FACEBOOK LINKEDIN
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities. Rotech Healthcare Inc. recruits, employs, trains, promotes, transfers, separates from employment and compensates employees without regard to membership in, association with, or perception of race, color, age, gender, gender identity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality where Rotech has employees. Rotech Healthcare Inc. is a DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!Click here to get started.