At BenefitMall, we believe a company is only as good as its investment in an employee’s future. We offer professional growth and tuition reimbursement, a rewarding wellness program, and numerous employee discount programs. In addition to our family centered, casual work environment, joining our team means receiving competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits, paid time-off, employer-paid holidays, and 401(k) match.
When you join BenefitMall, you aren’t just starting a new job, you become an important part of our growing and collaborative team. With over 40 years of providing benefits services nationally, BenefitMall is an industry-leader dedicated to offering top-notch solutions to our clients.
We are an EOE F/M/D/V
BenefitMall provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other protected status. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Represent Company services in a positive and professional manner to ensure continued sales and Company growth by developing positive business relationships with clients.
- Maintain a good understanding of the Company’s products and processes and how clients interact with these products and processes.
- Provide information on carrier administrative procedures and product availability, and direction in selection of appropriate group products.
- Conduct group meetings/webinars to further educate our customer base on the services we provide.
- Listen to the client ideas, resolving conflicts, solving problems, and providing timely feedback to the client.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associates degree preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in a related selling or telemarketing environment.
- Knowledge of carrier plan features, benefits, and underwriting guidelines.
- Understanding of insurance products preferably attained through working in an insurance marketing or selling program.
- Insurance Producer’s License preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, and Outlook; proficient in web browsers.
- Communicate with all levels of internal and external personnel, both verbally and in writing.