PRIDE Industries is a fast-paced company with a mission: To Create Jobs for People with Disabilities while providing high quality, value-added solutions to our nationwide customers. We are currently recruiting to fill the following position:
Job: Account Manager
Job Code: M54 – PR-Account Manager
HR Title Group: Customer Service and Procurement
Salary Grade: N16
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Approval Date: August 2017
SIGNING BONUS UP TO $1,000.00 AVAILABLE! Apply for more information!
There are no direct reports with this position.
Under general supervision, the Account Manager performs a variety of customer service, administrative, and account management duties in support of customers including order processing, customer relations, quoting, strategy, financial and sales support functions. Employees in this job class manage win/win relationships with customers, research and respond to customer inquiries and regarding status of orders to investigate and resolve production, shipping and scheduling issues. Incumbents in this job class also perform price quotations for goods and services and facilitate contract negotiations. This job requires general knowledge of customer service, PRIDE operations, and the ability to provide excellent service and sales support to customers.
1. *Identifies scope of work and deliverables for new and existing customers. Communicates requirements to PRIDE Operations.
2. *Responsible for understanding PRIDE’s capabilities, recognizing customer needs, and aligning the two to grow customer relationships.
3. *Assists with and/or completes pricing quotations for goods and services. Communicates pricing to customers.
4. *Responsible for managing profitable customer accounts and minimizing exposure to excess and obsolete inventory.
5. *Conducts tours with customers.
6. *Facilitate business review meetings with the customer on a regularly scheduled basis focusing on on-time delivery, out going quality, forecast review, pricing review, and overall strategy.
7. *Qualifies customer purchase orders, inputs orders, provides updates and changes to orders, and manages the sales order process through delivery of the product(s) to the customer.
8. *Proactively contacts existing customers to determine satisfaction with company products and services.
9. *Tracks and compiles data and documents, provides follow-up, and obtains information and documents from external sources.
10. *Works with Accounting to resolve any AR/AP issues
11. Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
* Denotes Essential Job Function
- Three or more years of prior related work experience in operations including manufacturing, customer service, materials management, logistics, planning or similar;
- General understanding of manufacturing, production and distribution processes;
- Ability to communicate effectively and respond to questions and requests from team, customers and others;
- Effective written communication skills using appropriate business English;
- Human relations skills to maintain effective working relationships with team;
- Effective customer service skills;
- Intermediate computer literacy including knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation software;
- Basic mathematical ability including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division;
- Demonstrated customer service, problem solving and common sense skills.
High School Diploma or GED
CERTIFICATES OR LICENSES REQUIRED:
The following licenses or certificates may be required depending on local, state and/or contract requirements:
Employees must have the ability to perform the following physical demands for extended periods of time with or without assistance:
- Viewing computer screen/monitor
- Utilizing keyboard
- Answering phone/making calls
Work is performed in a normal office environment with limited privacy and some exposure to background noise.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to this job. Employees are expected to follow their supervisor’s instructions and to perform the tasks requested by their supervisors.
At PRIDE, we make a difference in the lives of many, one job at a time.
How to Apply
If you are interested in working for this unique organization that blends business with a social mission, please apply online at www.prideindustries.com.PRIDE Industries is a VEVRAA federal contractor committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Visit our website to learn more!
PRIDE will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
PRIDE will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all federal, state, and local laws.