** $2,500 Sign-On Bonus** ($500 at 90 days of service, $500 at 180 days of service, and $1,500 at 1 years of service.)**
Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Parts & Service, is a major international force in its specific sector.
We are currently seeking an Assembler at our St. Nazianz plant to assemble a wide variety of component parts to build complete units, with on-line and off-line operations.
- Apply, align, attach, insert, and fasten various commodities, components, parts, sub-assemblies, or units to chassis in required order and sequence.
- Work from Engineering specifications (work instructions), sketches, schematic diagrams, blueprints, process sheets, check sheets, photo books, and verbal instructions.
- Perform necessary adjustments as unit progresses down assembly line.
- Record defects that require off-line and on-line corrections. Detect and report improper operation, faulty equipment, excessive continuation of defective parts, improper function, and assembling to proper supervision or management.
- Visually check parts and entire assemblies for completeness, function, operation, and appearance.
- Assist in the development of assembly practices and procedures.
- Move materials as necessary in the performance of duties. Where applicable, based on production needs, candidates may be required to complete forklift training and certification.
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Follow prescribed safety rules and regulations.
- May perform touch-up or small repair work when assigned.
- Perform and support World Class Manufacturing (Lean Manufacturing) activities.
- Follow all safety/environmental and quality requirements/procedures.
- Perform other duties as required or directed.
Rate of Pay: $19.54/Hour
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job, including the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal “EEO is the Law“ poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!Click here to get started.