Instructure was founded to define, develop, and deploy superior, easy-to-use software. (And that’s what we did / do / will keep on doing.) We are dedicated to the fight against iffy, mothbally, shoddy software. We make better, more usable tools for teaching and learning (you know, stuff people will actually use). A better connected and more open edtech ecosystem. And more effective ways for everyone everywhere to access education, make discoveries, share knowledge, be inspired, and do big things. We accomplish all this by giving smart, creative, passionate people opportunities to create awesome. So here’s your opportunity.
Instructure is looking for a dynamic, motivated Accounts Receivable Manager!
What you will be doing:
- Monitor and resolve customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities through customer contact via phone, email, and mail
- Manage a (fantastic) team of AR clerks
- Produce board and management reporting slides
- Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
- Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash, and credit card payments
- Establish new procedures to address changes in business and collections model
- Support and manage acquisition related receivables accounting
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records
- Research discrepancies and response to customer questions Monthly accounts receivable reconciliations Assist with monthly/quarterly/yearly accounting closes
- Strong Excel skills
What you’ll need to know/have:
- At least six years of accounts receivable and general accounting experience
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Must have strong time management, attention to detail, prioritization skills, and positive attitude
- Experience with NetSuite accounting software and Salesforce
Get in on all the awesome at Instructure!
- Competitive salary, stock options, and 401k
- Paid medical, dental, disability, and life insurance
- HSA program, vision, voluntary life, and AD&D
- Lots of paid time off, 10 paid holidays, and flexible work schedules
- Fitness club memberships and fitness tracking incentives
- Fully-stocked kitchens and catered lunches
- iMacs or Macbooks
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.
At Instructure we participate in E-Verify and yes, in case you didn’t catch it from the above, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All Instructure employees are required to successfully pass a background check upon being hired.