Come join the International Accounting Team as an Accounting Support. You will work closely with the FP&A, Supply Chain, and Sales team to track marketing development fund claims through Intuit’s network of international vendors and retailers. This role has a flexible work schedule with an expectation of 15-20 hours per week.
- Gather, prepare, test and maintain adequate documentation to support monthly marketing development fund accruals and claims processing.
- Apply judgment and correctly interpret GAAP accounting requirements to ensure records used in accounting entries are properly recorded, substantiated and communicated.
- Partner and communicate with supply chain and accounts receivable teams to process vendor claims.
- Review and audit MDF claims in a fair and accurate manner consistent with audit guidelines.
- Assist accounting team with preparation and analyses of monthly accrual data.
- BA/BS in Accounting/Finance strongly preferred.
- Minimum 3-4 years’ relevant experience accounting, accounts payable, or accounts receivable.
- Ability to understand downstream impact of data entry.
- Understanding of accrual accounting.
- Strong experience with data processing, process improvement, and building relationships.
- Oracle experience a plus.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Analytical, organized, and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work independently, resolve problems and strong customer service/support skills.
- Keywords: Accounting, finance, GAAP, accrual, analyst and payable