Spectrum Healthcare Resources is recruiting for a Full Time civilian Anesthesiologist at the Naval Medical Center San Diego, CA.
This position offers:
- Full-time opportunity with shared on-call duties
- Freedom from Malpractice Hassles
- Healthcare Benefits
- Possess and maintain board certification in Anesthesiology from either the American Board of Anesthesiology or the American Osteopathic Board of Anesthesiology
- Provide On-Call Services and Call Back services in support of Naval Medical Center San Diego, CA
- Any state license
- Participate in education of Residents, Student Nurse Anesthetists, medical students, and other trainees in the operating room, conferences, and didactic settings
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
EOE/Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation