WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB //
GMR Marketing is an industry leading global sponsorship and experiential marketing agency. We connect brands and their consumers through shared passions, and change how people think, feel and behave through the power of experience.
Our team is made up of strategic thinkers, creators and can-doers who are always pushing the envelope for our agency and clients. We are collaborative, fast-paced, disciplined and forward-looking.
On this account, you’ll be part of a team that is changing the way fans experience sports with a Fortune 50 technology company. The Account Supervisor position will perform the critical function of managing day-to-day client relationships, programs and partnerships with the WNBA and other future national and global properties. Programs may include season long activations, onsite activation at tent pole events, and management of properties. You’ll play an active role in the development of activation plans with partner agencies, ensure partnership assets are fully utilized, coordinate creative approvals, and deliver high level presentations to internal and external stakeholders. Additionally, the Account Supervisor may be tasked with negotiating and managing vendors and talent to support client programming while managing program budgets and reporting, were applicable.
The Account Supervisor will also be responsible for mentoring and coaching junior level & peer team members as the team grows.
YOUR IMPACT //
- You are a team player. You can build strong working relationships with clients, partner agencies, and properties, internal teams and external vendors and collaborate on the development and execution of client programs.
- You are detail-oriented and organized. You can oversee sponsorship assets, deliverable timelines and event planning across multiple properties and/or clients at a time.
- You are a strategic thinker. You will develop a solid understanding of client objectives, how to achieve them and what data/measurement is important to demonstrate attainment of those objectives.
- You are a self-starter. You anticipate the needs of our clients and internal partners and take ownership of addressing them.
- You are forward- You are constantly evaluating what’s working, what’s not, and how we need to adjust to drive success for our clients in the future. You are also contributing to organic and new business development opportunities and strategic consulting projects.
- You are innovative. You are future-focused, a student of the industry, with a finger on the pulse of how fans are engaging with sports and entertainment.
YOUR EXPERIENCE //
- 5+ years of relatable experience required
- Agency experience desirable
- Sponsorship management experience of top tier national properties highly desirable
- Ability to travel for business which could include trips of more than 5 days in duration and/or requires work during evenings and weekends
- Strategic and creative thinker with a proven history managing national sports and/or entertainment partnerships
- Well-developed project management skills across various disciplines including creative, digital, social, ideation, measurement and research
- Experience with sponsorship & talent activations programs & events. Comfortable providing thought leadership in consulting situations
- Experience managing teams, which can include junior staff, vendors, agency peers, internal teams and / or clients and onsite staffing
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrate a history of creative thinking and autonomous work
- Comfortable with solving problems and determining action plans independently
- Excellent time-management, organizational, and management skills that allow for high-level productivity in any working environment (remote, in-office, at events)
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.