Introvoke is the only embeddable live event solution for integrated branded experiences. Our plug-and-play components allow any organization to turn their website into a digital stage. We empower brands of all sizes create meaningful live event series, conferences, community platforms, employee engagement tools, and so much more.
We’re backed by Techstars and long list of top-tier VCs, and serve marquee brands like Comcast NBCUniversal, BrandMinds, UPenn Wharton, Ritual Motion, and more. Our investors, founders, and advisors are from HP, Microsoft, SquareSpace, TIME, Intel, Techstars, HBO, and DigitalOcean. We’re a band of highly-motivated, entrepreneurial go-getters – we get s*** done.
Read our exclusive in TechCrunch.
Are you ready to create something awesome with us?
About the Role
We are seeking a results-driven Account Executive with a passion for problem solving and customer focus to define and scale our growth and sales strategy. You’ll source new business opportunities for the company, act as the main onboarding point of contact for new accounts, and will guide our customers in creating one-of-a-kind live experiences. This position is the first of its kind, reports directly to the CEO, and includes massive opportunities for professional growth.
As an Account Executive:
- You’ll become an expert in our product line and own the sales motion end-to-end, demonstrating value to prospective customers.
- You’ll scope solutions that best address a customer’s needs and educate them in realizing the value of Introvoke’s Live Event Modules.
- You’ll join forces with our Customer Success team to provide the best possible front-to-back customer experience, regularly identifying areas of improvement in customer education.
- You’ll collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams to proactively communicate new features to existing customers.
- You’ll work with Product and Engineering teams to report customer feedback and help regularly update the product roadmap.
- You’ll attend virtual events and discussion circles to educate the industry on the power of the Introvoke technology and bring them into the sales cycle.
Who are you?
- You are an exceptional communicator. You find innovative ways to explain complex concepts in an elegant way. You are personable and thrive in building long lasting relationships.
- You live in a growth mindset. You see challenging situations as growth opportunities, not barriers.
- You are proactive. You see issues before they exist, and plan accordingly.
- You are structure-oriented. You find satisfaction in improving processes, and don’t stop because something is “good enough”.
- You are customer-obsessed. You only hang your hat up when customers get what they came for, and you’ll run through brick walls to make that happen.
- You adapt well to change. We are a fast-scaling startup, where flexibility is crucial.
Why should you join Team Introvoke?
- Your every action makes an impact on our customers’ and company’s success, you are able to see the value of your work every day.
- This role is the first in the function here. You’ll have the opportunity to shape how the role develops and build the team culture.
- We offer competitive salaries and equity packages. You grow as the company grows.
- You’ll get 25 paid vacation days per year – we believe time off is crucial to your overall happiness and wellbeing. We’ve been remote-first since 2019 and we know what it means to develop and support a permanently remote, global team.
- In addition to a top-of-the-line work laptop, you’ll get a great home office set-up or a coworking membership in your city.
- We love to have fun (like virtual escape rooms and margarita workshops!).
- We’ll support your professional growth–from sending you to events that interest you, or exposing you to areas of the business you want to explore.
Skills you’ll absolutely need
- 3+ years experience in Sales, Account Management, Business Development, or Customer-facing marketing for a B2B SaaS company
- Experience with pipeline management using Hubspot or other CRM tools
- Passion for technology and innovation
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with key stakeholders at large enterprise companies
- Ability to break down complex technical concepts and instructions into palatable documentation
- Basic Excel/data skills, with the ability to turn raw data into actionable insight
You’ll stand out if you…
- Have attended virtual events in the past
- Have experience in the events industry or live communication products (bias towards video or audience engagement)
- Love animals. (It’s likely that our CHOs, Chief Happiness Officers – Sky and Harley – will be sitting in on your interview.)
Introvoke is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity. As part of this commitment, we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, gender, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or disability status.
If you submit an application, you confirm that you are able to legally work in the United States, and do not require visa sponsorship. Introvoke is unable to sponsor visas at this time.