We’re a diverse, collaborative team tackling one of the most universal challenges in today’s workforce. With a mission to change the way companies engage with talent, we’re creating a better experience for employers, candidates, and contractors. Your work at Sense will impact millions of people around the globe and will be instrumental in evolving an entire industry. Join us in shaping the workforce of the future!
You’ll join a collaborative, fun team where everyone, including you, is active in the product defining and development process. Our founders are lifelong entrepreneurs and have built and scaled large companies. By working with them, you will have the front row seat to see how a company grows and scales. We want to support your career goals, whether it remains here or beyond. Interested in knowing how product management or sales work? Let’s have you sit in on actual sales calls. Wondering how to grow customer success and support in a high growth company? We’ll directly mentor you and you’ll learn from those who’ve been at multiple successful companies. We’re an experienced team and looking forward to working with more great people.
What You’ll Do
- Provide superior client service to maximize client satisfaction and retention in partnership with our CSM team.
- Actively manage client product usage, proactively resolve client issues, and help high-level executives gain maximum value from their subscription.
- Expand the use of our platform with clients. You will help identify, cultivate, and close additional revenue opportunities to fuel our continued growth.
What We Offer
- Industry knowledge
- Product expertise. Gain experience working with various internal departments to provide the highest level of service to our clients and have a voice in improving our solutions
- Professional Growth. We actively invest in our professional’s career development
- Self-motivated professionals with a passion for client services, sales, business development and working in an open team environment
- Professional written and verbal communication skills (primarily phone and email)
- Proven ability to build and maintain trusting client relationships
- Ability to quickly learn, adapt, and apply new information
- Commitment to consistent, high-quality work
- Organized, detail-oriented, and analytical
- BS/BA degree or equivalent military / practical experience required
- 2+ years experience in account management and sales in a quota-carrying role.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees and dependents
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Unlimited PTO to promote a healthy work-life harmony
Sense is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity, inclusion, and belonging is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.