Airgas is currently hiring an Account Manager to cover the San Jose territory!
Our Account Managers sell welding products as well as industrial and specialty gases. They will advise customers on tools, hardware and materials needed and procedures to follow. Sells abrasive products such as wheels, disks, and belts, sells safety apparel and equipment such as goggles, helmets, hearing protection devices, welding jackets, etc. and calls on prospective and existing customers to drive sales. Our ideal Account Manager will thrive in a positive work environment that they not just enjoy, but contribute to; we share in successes and overcome challenges together.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, vendors, co-workers and management.
- Actively pursue and acquire, on an on-going basis, new and competitive accounts with emphasis on gases, business and product supply agreements.
- Ensure customer inquiries related to billing problems, cylinder balances, order status, time of delivery, etc. are promptly and courteously handled, providing follow-up as necessary.
- Prepare annual sales analysis and forecast for supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred);
- 5 years’ experience in outside sales;
- 3 years’ experience in industrial sales;
- Welding product knowledge preferred;
- Ability to work independently and under some pressure to meet deadlines;
- Adequate computer skills;
- Must be able to work in a drug-free environment.
Benefits at Airgas include Medical, Dental, 401k and much more. http://www.airgas.com/company/careers/employee-benefits
NOW, READY TO BEGIN A CAREER WITH AIRGAS?
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, recognizes that it’s the quality of our people that makes our success possible. Airgas operates in a culture focused on safety, innovation and customer service.
Why wouldn’t you want to work for one of the nation’s leading single-source suppliers of gases, welding and safety products? It’s easy, just click apply. When you submit your application online, qualified candidates will hear from us very soon. We will not keep you waiting!
Airgas will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FCIHO.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability