Veros Credit is committed to making vehicle ownership possible for everyone. Through our vast network of independent and franchise dealers, we have helped countless customers with their financing needs, allowing them to drive off in the vehicle they deserve.
We realize that our greatest assets are our employees, which is why we strive to make work welcoming and fun but offer limitless opportunities for growth and advancement. At Veros Credit, you can look forward to company events, free meals and snacks throughout the month, holiday activities, and more. You will be greeted by friendly, positive, and ambitious team members, and work alongside leaders who encourage and value your new ideas. We are proud to say that it is this sense of community that makes us excited to walk through the door every day.
Some of our benefit offerings include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long-Term Disability (LTD) Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Transportation Reimbursement Benefit (Mass Transit, Carpool, and Plug-In Electric Vehicle)
- Referral Bonus
- Weekly lunches and snacks
- Daily fresh fruit
- Office Starbucks Coffee/Latte/Espresso Machine
- And a lot more!
About The Position
The Account Servicing Specialist (Pre 30’s) will be responsible for servicing auto loan accounts that are less than 30 days delinquent and documenting all collection activities utilizing loan servicing software.
- Follow and ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures as well as the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA).
- Negotiate payment arrangements with borrowers, including offering suggestions as to how they can meet their obligations, propose alternative payment methods, and establish payment procedures.
- Assist borrowers in devising a strategy to allow them to keep their vehicle while meeting the obligations of the loan.
- Accurately and professionally document account information and collection activities.
- Locate customers through the use of databases and references (Skip Trace).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required.
- 1+ year(s) of experience in the collections field, preferably in the subprime consumer lending industry.
- Effective communication, negotiation, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to read, interpret and apply federal, state and local collections regulations.
- Ability to interact with customers in a professional, tactful and sensitive manner.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and to work independently and as part of a team.
- Available to work a flexible work schedule and overtime as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED.
Veros Credit, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.