Help kids succeed. Build a rewarding career in the process.
We’re growing our team in search of ABA Behavior Technicians to provide therapy to children and families impacted by autism. Our Behavioral Technicians make a huge impact on the lives of our clients, and you could be a part of that mission. Using your patience, resilience, and passion for helping children, you will teach and coach the social, behavioral, and daily living skills they need to succeed. Our work may be challenging, but also fulfilling. It’s the toughest challenge we’ve ever loved.
$1,000.00 Sign-On Bonus for all new employees, dependent on location!
$500.00 Sign-On Bonus for RBTs!
Salary: Up to $28.00 dependent on experience, credentialing and education
- Industry-leading pay and benefits.
- Monthly attendance bonuses.
- Unlimited employee referral bonuses!
- Part-Time opportunities available + flexible scheduling
- Mileage reimbursement and paid drive time when traveling between clients.
- Company issued iPad to access our internal resources, support, and team chats.
- Paid Registered Behavior Technician (RBT®) certification.
- Access to mentorship and career development opportunities.
- Opportunity to join our BCBA training program and engage with the best mentors in the industry.
- Community engagement & family-environment filled with support.
- Exclusive access to thousands of discounts– save money on everything from hotels and travel, theme parks, new car purchases and more!
What you’ll need to have:
- Patience, empathy, and a passion for helping others.
- An upbeat and positive attitude– having fun through play!
- The ability to quickly assess situations, improvise and creatively engage with kids.
- Comfortability with being silly- sometimes we play dinosaurs or bears to help our clients meet their goals!
- Flexibility & Adaptability- every day will be unique & will present it’s own challenges.
- Strong Communication & Documentation skills- we rely on our Behavioral Technicians to communicate challenges and document successful programs for our clients.
- Compassionate & Collaborative- we experience & learn together.
- Access to reliable transportation- This role will entail a commute to surrounding areas (including schools, clinic locations and client homes). This radius will be discussed further during the interview process.
- Schedule flexibility to conduct sessions at the times most needed by our client’s families- availability is typically needed Mon-Fri, Mon/Wed/Fri or Tues/Thurs/Sat. We try our best to work with your schedule!
- ACES is committed to following both state and nation-wide federal mandate(s) related to COVID-19 vaccination and/or testing requirements for our team members, so we can continue living our mission of making a difference in the lives of families impacted by autism. Accordingly, all team members will need to comply with the applicable vaccination and/or testing requirements as of the effective dates set forth in the mandate(s).
What you’ll do as an ABA Behavior Technician:
- Support your Case Supervisor to implement a personalized plan for your client focused on maximizing their full potential.
- Respond effectively – with compassion and expertise – to different situations common among our clients. You’ll learn how to do this in our innovative and evidence-based training programs.
- Recognize and respond to major improvements in behaviors and help create sustainable and repeatable patterns out of those behaviors. Seeing your client’s progress is truly rewarding!
- Become familiar with and use behavioral redirection techniques by reinforcing positive behavior.
- Track client progress and growth by keeping electronic health data on your company-provided iPad.
- Communicate and engage with the client’s family in a kind, supportive and helpful manner as you share progress updates.
We enhance the quality of life for individuals and families impacted with autism or other special needs.
Since 1996, we have been using the very latest and most widely accepted teaching and therapeutic methodologies to help each individual with autism and other developmental disabilities achieve their full potential. Leveraging a wide range of backgrounds, including psychology, occupational therapies, speech therapies, education, and more, we work together to help clients and their families. We remain committed to innovative and effective techniques and we consistently seek to improve. If you are looking for a place where you can make a remarkable impact on people’s lives, look no further than ACES.
ACES is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability, age or covered veteran status.
If you are having any issues with submitting your application, please reach out to us directly at email@example.com. Please note: When uploading your resume, there cannot be special characters in the file name or you will not be able to submit your application.