The exceptional team at JANUS et Cie, now part of Haworth and the Poltrona Frau Group, serves commercial, hospitality and residential clients with a dedicated focus on design leadership, outstanding quality, and unparalleled service. The company’s namesake—the Roman god JANUS, whose two faces look both forward and back—is the foundation of a unified mission rooted in tradition and heritage, yet equally dedicated to innovative materials and superior craftsmanship. This inspired long-term view is realized through the lens of a unique corporate culture that encourages curiosity, creativity and collaboration in the pursuit of excellence. Acclaimed by the most discriminating designers, architects, and clients throughout the world, the company’s powerful body of work is actualized by a top-of-class team.
Outstanding quality, superior craftsmanship and excellence is paramount at JANUS et Cie and our product reflects our unified mission: rooted in tradition, heritage and craft, yet equally dedicated to innovative materials and progressive engineering. Acclaimed by the most discriminating designers, architects and juried competitions, our powerful body of work has inspired for decades a demand for beautifully imagined furnishings to be used both indoors and out, and has influenced an entire industry in the process.
The continuous development of our brand is supported by what we believe to be our most valuable assets: our people. Enthusiastic experts at the forefront of emerging concepts and industry trends, our company is driven by a culture of creativity, collaboration and curiosity. Our team at JANUS et Cie is comprised of individuals who share a high commitment to personal achievement, who enjoy constantly learning, and whose talents are nurtured and developed through a supportive, energetic workplace with a longstanding position in the luxury furniture market.
JANUS et Cie currently has an opening for an Account Coordinator to provide support to our sales representatives. Under the direction of the Client Services Manager, the Account Coordinator will ensure that all products are shipped to clients in an efficient manner post-sales.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with sales team, vendors, clients, and end users
- Partner with assigned sales rep to manage the day-to-day activities of all accounts
- Prepare sales quotes
- Process and manage complex orders
- Invoice/collect payments and release for shipment to clients
- Answer questions regarding changes and status of orders
- Ensure thorough knowledge of product lines and options to clients
- Resolve issues related to order, shipment and payments
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have the following combination of education, experience and skills:
- 3+ years of customer service, project management or office administration experience
- Strong attention to detail combined with a sense of urgency and the ability to prioritize
- Sound judgment and ability to make timely and responsible decisions affecting the needs of the customer
- Ability to build relationships with colleagues and clients
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and handle pressure without letting it distract from the quality of work
- Self-motivation and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Great customer service and communication skills
- Experience in home furnishing/design industry is preferred
- Previous experience with luxury products is a plus
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft suite of programs (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Qualified candidates for this career position in a growth-oriented and stable company, recognized for quality and brand leadership, are encouraged to apply.
JANUS et Cie is an Equal Opportunity Employer.