This role requires extreme attention to detail and strong organizational skills. You’ll be responsible for providing leadership in account management, including day-to-day account activities and strategic guidance to clients. You must have a solid understanding of all things digital. And, we’ll require you to work with other agency account leaders to facilitate optimal client service and a quality experience.
What it takes:
- Ability to think strategically, creatively and collaboratively
- Excellent understanding of the digital marketplace and ad formats
- Highly effective communication skills
- Ability to effectively work with multiple team members
- Management of junior staff
- Minimum of 5 years of agency experience in a pharmaceutical or healthcare marketing agency
- Active client service management, working directly with clients and executing projects
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (preferred)
We’re ready to have you hit the ground running—are you? First step…apply today!