RealManage is a national Inc. 5000 firm with clients and operations in 17 states from California to Florida and from Texas to Illinois that delivers services to homeowners’ associations (HOAs), condominium associations, cooperatives, luxury high-rises, municipal utility districts, and master-planned communities. RealManage also serves nationally recognized developer/builder clients.
As one of the largest (#3 out of 5,000+ firms) and fastest-growing companies in the community management industry, RealManage offers exceptional solutions provided at competitive prices with the best people, best practices, and best technology of cloud-based and mobile apps. The RealManage mission is to provide comprehensive and innovative solutions; exceed the expectations of our customers; provide visibility and transparency in all that we do for our clients who place their trust in us; measure our performance and improve at the fastest rate possible; create a work environment that encourages professionalism, growth, and diversity; and grow a financially strong organization which will enable us to provide industry leading innovations apart from our competition.
RealManage is a values-based company with the following values as our guiding principles:
- Integrity: we always do the right thing.
- Respect: for our customers, employees and company; mutual respect is the cornerstone for every RealManage relationship.
- Selflessness: more than teamwork; we are part of something special and much larger than any of us.
- Personal Relationships: we are a professional services company; people do business with people they like.
- Always Improving: never satisfied, always learning and always growing; one is either getting worse or getting better…never staying the same. At RealManage, we are always getting better.
The Assistant Community Association Manager (ACAM) assists in the management of daily operations of community associations delivering professional services and exceptional customer satisfaction in accordance with the service level agreement, and in alignment with the company’s guiding principles.
- Practice and adhere to the Guiding Principles of the company and respond to all calls / emails within 24 hours of receipt.
- Acquires and maintains current knowledge of state and regulatory agency statutes and the community’s documents, polices, and procedures.
- Manage clubhouse and pool reservation process.
- Process pool cards/gate remote requests, for communities where this is managed at branch level.
- Upload Community Documents to Archive, such as Annual Meeting vote/sign in/proxies, community legal documents etc.
- Assist with all resident correspondence with regards to violations, request for community forms, general payment questions, ACC requests, reservation details, etc.
- Assist in the tracking of expiration dates on all agreements for assigned associations (landscape maintenance, pool maintenance, janitorial, etc.), solicit bids for renewal, renew the agreements with current vendor if requested and/or assist the bid packet preparation. Ensure that all agreements are fully executed and are appropriately filed.
- Assist in obtaining COI information for vendors of each community.
- Assist with the preparation of the Board Meeting Packets and Annual Members Meeting Packets in accordance with the association’s bylaw notice requirements.
- Attend Board Meetings and Annual Members Meetings as needed to assist the CAM with resident check-in, vote counting, and to record minutes if appropriate.
- Prepare and fulfill the New Board Member Packet(s) within two (2) working days of the Annual Members Meeting.
- Assist in the management of the volunteer process for assigned associations and maintain a data file of volunteers for each committee and manage committee requests.
- Set up files for new associations as assigned and maintain association files per standard office procedures.
- Assist the CAM with researching resident requests, securing locations and dates for meetings.
- Build and foster positive relationships with residents to ensure a high level of service, timely and complete resolution of resident concerns, good communications, and continuous improvement in services for the community.
- Attend monthly Manager’s and training meetings as required.
- Conduct business at-all -times with the highest standards of personal, professional and ethical conduct.
- Displays exceptional ability to analyze and deal with a variety of situations that otherwise could be potential problems.
- High school diploma or GED required. Associate degree preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Power Point).
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
Health / Dental / Vision Insurance / Life / Disability / 401 (k) Program