Established in 1991, Collabera is one of the fastest growing end-to-end information technology services and solutions companies globally. As a half a billion dollar IT company, Collabera’s client-centric business model, commitment to service excellence and Global Delivery Model enables its global 2000 and leading mid-market clients to deliver successfully in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
With over 8200 IT professionals globally, Collabera provides value-added onsite, offsite and offshore technology services and solutions to premier corporations. Over the past few years, Collabera has been awarded numerous accolades and Industry recognitions including.
- Collabera awarded Best Staffing Company to work for in 2012 by SIA. (hyperlink here)
- Collabera listed in GS 100 – recognized for excellence and maturity
- Collabera named among the Top 500 Diversity Owned Businesses
- Collabera listed in GS 100 & ranked among top 10 service providers
- Collabera was ranked:
- 32 in the Top 100 Large Businesses in the U.S
- 18 in Top 500 Diversity Owned Businesses in the U.S
- 3 in the Top 100 Diversity Owned Businesses in New Jersey
- 3 in the Top 100 Privately-held Businesses in New Jersey
- 66th on FinTech 100
- 35th among top private companies in New Jersey
Collabera recognizes true potential of human capital and provides people the right opportunities for growth and professional excellence. Collabera offers a full range of benefits to its employees including paid vacations, holidays, personal days, Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance.
- Compiles and analyses financial information for an organization.
- Develops integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations.
- Creates and analyses monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately.
- Identifies trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to senior management.
- Performs financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts.
To know more about this opportunity or to schedule an interview, please contact: