Growing CPA firm is looking to add an Accounting Manager to their staff.
- Manages and oversees clients accounting workflow including, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and payroll.
- Works with clients to assess monthly financial statements for inconsistencies, trends, and key performance indicators (KPIs) that reveal revenue generation and cost saving opportunities.
- Manages completeness and timeliness of client deliverables.
- Prepares and reviews monthly journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Researches and develops technical solutions to increase opportunities for transactional accounting automation.
- Collaborates with Client Accounting Services Manager in developing and maintaining accounting procedure manuals for clients.
- Manages cash flow forecasting and pays client approved accounts payable invoices.
- Interfaces with clients virtually and in person.
- Degree in Accounting or related field.
- Knowledge of GAAP.
- Autonomous problem-solving skills.
- Required travel 10%-20% within Phoenix metropolitan area.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in accounting or audit role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- CPA or CPA candidate.
- Strong conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent client and customer relationship management skills.
- Knowledge of cloud accounting software such as Sage Intacct or Netsuite.
- Excellent collaborator and team player.
- Innately curious in solving complex problems.
For immediate consideration email your resume in a Word.doc to Thyra at email@example.com