Accounts Payable Specialist
Finance | Seattle, WA or Remote – US
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employeesDocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Finance team plays a critical role in ensuring accurate financial reporting, optimal financial management, and efficient operations across DocuSign. The team consists of Accounting, Financial Planning & Analysis, Revenue Operations, Investor Relations, and Business Operations. The Finance team partners across all organizations in DocuSign to appropriately allocate resources, inform key business decisions, and facilitate the execution of our operational plans.
The Accounts Payable Specialist role will be responsible for preparation, processing and maintenance of the Accounts Payable records for our DocuSign locations and partners closely with members of the larger accounting team.
This position is an individual contributor reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager and is designated Flex.
- Manage invoice to payment process in accordance with our financial policies and procedures
- Interface with business owners on specific needs with respect to invoice processing and reporting
- Provide exceptional customer service and timely response to both internal and external partners
- Collaborate with business owners and the Purchasing Team to develop vendor communication to ensure proper invoice submission and PO reference requirements
- Reconcile vendor statements, respond to vendor inquiries and, research and resolve discrepancies
- Collaborate with Purchasing to ensure end-users have a seamless purchase-to-pay experience
- Monitor process to assure use of preferred suppliers
- Create ad hoc reporting as needed and other job responsibilities as necessary
- Must have prior NetSuite experience
- 2+ years accounts payable experience
- Familiar with Google suite
- Proficient in Excel and PC
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of analytical and problem-solving capability
- Ability to work independently and balance multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Experience in a large corporation or SaaS technology company
- Experience with large well-known ERP / accounting systems
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of the organization
- Familiarity with Oracle Cloud desirable
Based on Colorado law, the following details are for Colorado individuals only: Colorado hourly pay range: $22.26/hour – $26.30/hour and eligible for bonus, equity and benefits.
Vaccination requirement (US)DocuSign requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our employees and community, to support public health efforts, and comply with the Executive Order that applies to federal contractors, this offer is conditioned upon submission of written proof, prior to your start date, that you are fully vaccinated. DocuSign will comply with applicable law regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
About usDocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world’s #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people’s lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It’s important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
AccommodationsDocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.