Bold. Results. Rauxa is the full-service agency helps brands such as Verizon, Alaska Airlines and Audi to grow and thrive through Personal Digital Transformation. Founded in 1999 and with a uniquely independent spirit, Rauxa is powered by a team of over 300 creators, technologists, scientists and practitioners with locations in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Orange County and Dallas. Rauxa is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe.
Rauxa is looking for an Art Director to work remotely or in our Seattle office once we reopen!
The Art Director will be responsible for the conceptualization, design and production of email and social campaigns for a major US airline. The Art Director understands briefs and works with the Account Services, Creative, and Production Departments to refine direction if required, develops and executes concepts through rounds of internal and external revisions, and builds comps for client presentations and prepare files for production hand-off.
What You’ll Do:
- Be responsible for daily deliverables in fast-paced environment with lots of client interaction
- Ensure concepts developed by the agency are on-brand, on-strategy, practical and cost-effective to produce
- Assist in the development of creative work for new business pitches
- Collaborate with Copywriters to develop concepts
- Present work to Creative Director, Account services and clients as needed
- Ensure the creative work of the agency is produced to the highest standards of accuracy and quality control
- Art direct photo shoots as required
- Remain up to date on the latest developments in software applications, digital and social guidelines and production technology
- Recommend improvements and changes to the agency’s processes and procedures and employ best practices
- Develop and grow the skills and experience of the creative team and seek and hire new talent as required
Who You Are:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in advertising, design or equivalent work experience preferred
- You have 3-5 or more years of experience in art direction at a digital, direct marketing or advertising agency
- You have a wide-ranging portfolio focused on digital direct marketing that includes conceptual, design and production expertise
- You have excellent design skills, and a high level of understanding in art direction, graphic design, typography and illustration
- You understand basic user experience best practices, as well as email marketing, display and social media marketing principles
- You have proven staff management skills with experience in handling direct reports
- You are highly organized with an ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and simultaneously handle multiple projects, and allocate work to the remainder of the team
- You are very highly skilled and efficient in the use of XD or Sketch, Illustrator and Photoshop, including the ability to make changes quickly and accurately
- You can do simple (gif) animations
- You have attention to detail
- You are a highly motivated self-starter with a can-do attitude.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.