At Returnly we help merchants turn product returns into new revenue streams. We’re a financial technology services company that buildsaward-winning products thatdrive repurchase behavior and customer loyalty. Backed bysmart money VCs in Fintech, we areone of the most well-funded startups in the San Francisco Bay Area. Our mission is to de-risk online commerce and we’re building a team of amazingly talented people to help us do it.
About the Role
At Returnly, we value you as a whole person. We care about the skills you bring to the table, but more importantly, we care about the kind of person you are, and the culture and attitude you bring to the table. As an Account Executive you’ll be selling Returnly to some of the best brands in the world. Current clients include Outdoor Voices, Everlane, Fanatics and hundreds more; they choose Returnly because we deliver the best-in-class experience for their customers … and also help them grow sales of course!
What you’ll own…
- Act as a business consultant and industry expert, demonstrating extensive knowledge and insight into prospective clients’ business processes, linking Returnly’s value prop to the agenda of buying committees.
- Deliver high caliber, persuasive presentations.
- Working thoughtfully with merchants to identify business opportunities, managing through the sales cycle and closing complex transactions
- Working thoughtfully with customers to identify new business opportunities, managing through the sales cycle and closing complex transactions
- Building a robust business plan through community, customer and partner ecosystems to achieve significant Elastic growth within your accounts
- Negotiate pricing and contracts Meet and exceed quota standards
- Develop and optimize a sales pipeline, manage pursuit strategies focused on multi-threaded engagements conveying value for all stakeholders .
- Cross departmental collaboration internally, from technical engineers to product marketing and customer success, coordinating resources in order to best position Returnly’s offering for prospective clients.
- Selling to leading eCommerce brands between $10mm to 100m revenue.
- You have 3+ years of successful closing experience, demonstrating a track record of success consistently closing business at SaaS companies.
- You are a trusted resource for prospective customers and develop strong relationships.
- You thrive in a high growth environment where you are a primary source for prospect feedback, turning this feedback into invaluable insights internally.
- You’ve demonstrated the ability to communicate across various channels (phone, e-mail, social selling, etc.).
- Experience hunting in ambiguous/self-starter environments with demonstrated evidence of success closing self-prospected opportunities
- Experienced with implementing SaaS solutions to large and enterprise-level organizations
- You’re detail oriented, a problem solver and most importantly…a team player.
Diversity – We are diverse, independent thinkers and still one team with one mission.
Openness and empathy – We learn and grow by listening to our customers and each other.
Integrity – We always do what’s right for our customers, Returnly and ourselves – in that order.
Team – EQ is as important as IQ. We make time to help each other out.
Commitment – We are curious and fearless. We own risk, outcomes and everything in between.