Buc-ee’s is excited to announce our Sevierville, Tennessee Store – opening Fall 2022!
WE ARE NOT YOUR TYPICAL CONVENIENCE STORE
GREAT PAY! GREAT BENEFITS!
Buc-ee’s, a dynamic and fast-growing operator of mega-sized, mega busy travel centers is seeking talented and qualified candidates to join the Buc-ee’s Management team for our new location in Sevierville, TN. Successful candidates must possess extensive retail management experience, a positive attitude and high motivation! Great pay, healthcare, 401K and 3 weeks’ time off per year. Candidates must be able to train in Texas/Alabama/Georgia for at least 6 months prior to returning to the Sevierville, TN location. Career opportunities abound for motivated, high energy and high customer service individuals!
If you have experience in high volume, fast paced restaurants, and loved every minute of it, Buc-ee’s is the place for you! We are looking for managers whose talents include enthusiasm, a people-focused management style, and attention to detail.
The Assistant Food Service Manager is responsible for assisting with every aspect of operating the department with an awareness and commitment to the company’s three pillars of Clean, Friendly, and In Stock. Along with a passionate commitment to customer service, every Assistant Food Service Manager must also use their time to develop employees while ensuring the department maintains the highest industry standards.
Comprehensive benefits package
3 weeks paid time off
40 + hour work weeks available
The essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Perform duties and responsibilities of the Food Service Manager in their absence or upon their discretion
- Manage the product offerings which includes but is not limited to: Jerky, Smoked Meats, Sausage, BBQ, Bakery, Sandwiches, Grab and Go, Tacos, Burritos, Hot Dogs
- Solve customer issues quickly in a friendly and professional manner
- Understand and apply federal, state, and local laws in regards to foodservice and general employment matters
- Ensure proper use of a wide variety of kitchen equipment and appliances to include, but not limited to, floor mixer, slicers, ovens, sharp knives, and fryers
- Manage food service employees, protect quality, and provide customer service
- Assure accurate completion of various foodservice operating reports
- Assure safety rules and regulations are implemented and followed
- Professionally interact team members and customers
- Prolonged walking or standing for 8-12 continuous hours
- Frequent bending, stooping, crouching, reaching, balancing, pushing, pulling (e.g. ice cart with 50 or more 20 lb. bags of ice, and lifting product or material weighing 40 lbs. or more)
- Employee must be able to perform essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation
The position requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Restaurant, retail or management experience preferred
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant Food Service experience preferred
- Proficiency in food planning and preparation, sanitation, and food handling preferred
- Proficient skill level in MS office which includes but not limited to Excel & Outlook
- Experienced in various POS and transaction devices such as, Kiosks, Printers, Tickets, Touch Screens
- Acquire and maintain food service certifications
- May require relocation
- Work weekends and holidays
- Work a rotating schedule that may alternate between day and night
- Regular and prompt attendance
- Prolonged walking or standing for 8 hours or more
- Frequent bending, climbing, stooping, crouching, reaching, balancing, pushing, pulling (e.g. product or material weighing 40 lbs. or more)
Buc-ee’s, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Don’t see the career you’re looking for?
Connect with us to stay up to date on Buc-ee’s career news!