We are currently seeking Assistant Managers to join our growing GPM Team!
- Assist Store Manager in all aspects of the store.
- Assist in recruiting, training and developing store staff.
- Provide performance and motivational feedback to employees.
- Assist in preparing work schedules.
- Assist in maintaining in-stock expectations through ordering and stocking.
- Maintain a clean and safe store environment.
- Assist in controlling key expense lines.
- Submit timely and accurate store reports on the Manager’s day off.
- 21 years of age or older, valid driver’s license.
- Access to a car or other motorized vehicle.
- Liability insurance on such vehicle.
- Availability to work any shift or day.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English, basic math skills (addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication).
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and will be subject to a criminal history background check
- Complete Topshelf Manager Training (Tennessee Stores that sell wine)