The Refinery is an award-winning entertainment advertising agency located in the Los Angeles area. We work with all of the major studios creating movie/TV/streaming content posters and billboards and trailers/commercials. We have a newly created position for an individual who wants to grow into an Accounts Payable/Receivable professional.
First off, we are seeking candidates who embody our core values – Refiners are driven, kind, ego-free, client-focused and talented. In addition, even when our clients change their minds for seemingly the 100th time – we don’t ever quit. We still celebrate everything – from birthdays to Black History month to National Donut Day! Our highly competitive Halloween costume contest continued virtually this year and didn’t disappoint. We’ve also organized some great virtual events including a sunflower-growing contest, poker and trivia nights, and Zoom yoga and meditation.
Enough about us, here’s what we’re looking for in a candidate:
- No more than 2 years experience in a similar corporate accounting role
- Hands-on experience with Excel/Google sheets and desire to dive into its full functionality (e.g., tables, functions)
- Strong mind for numbers, details and organization
- Articulate and concise in both verbal and written communication
- Readily willing to demonstrate that no job is too big or too small
- AA degree or High School graduate with hands-on accounting/bookkeeping experience
Although this position is currently remote, candidates should be able to work onsite if needed. Competitive salary with full benefits package (i.e., health insurance, paid time off, matched 401k) is offered.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.