Omnicare, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of CVS Health Corporation. www.cvshealth.com.
What We Do
Directly, and through our subsidiaries, Omnicare provides a broad array of pharmacy-related services to long term care facilities and to other customers in the health care environment. While senior care has long been an Omnicare specialty, we also serve other targeted populations.
The Account Manager is primarily responsible for providing outline scheduled services to assigned long term care facilities and owning immediate issue resolution in those facilities. This role reports to the Director, Account Management where responsibilities include conducting customer training and driving utilization of key Omnicare programs and services, meeting customer activity quotas and using CRM technology to ensure appropriate customer actions and follow up. You will be successful in this role by providing quality service through collaboration, respectful communication, partnership with those we serve, and anticipation of customer needs in accordance with customer agreements. The Account Manager will have the opportunity to impact our business via customer retention and driving new business.
– Minimizes at risk accounts and resolve customer issues immediately and communicates early warning signs of potential issues
– Conduct customer training to support roll-out of services and in-house programs
– Drive use of service by promoting programs and improve service opportunities
– Meet weekly customer contact activity quotas to ensure customer retention within an assigned territory
– Collaborate with Operations, Sales, Consultant Pharmacists and appropriate corporate functions to meet overall site goals and objective of improving customer experience
– Represent Omnicare by attending trade shows, conferences, and customer or industry related events to build network and market services
– Participate in customer retention activities including, but not limited to, deep dives and calendar calls
– Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPPA, display behavior which exemplifies employee code of conduct guidelines.
– At least two (2) years of experience in customer-facing positions
– Ability to travel up to 75% of time, including overnights
– Valid drivers license and able to provide proof of insurance, if driving.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 10 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 45 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
– Long Term Care or pharmacy operations industry a plus
– Proficient in Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Salesforce experience a plus.
– High School Diploma or equivalent
– Bachelor’s Degree preferred
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Clinical Licensure Required
Omnicare, Sales and Account Management
Job Type (Expected Hours Category)
Location – State/City
LA – Shreveport
2535 Bert Kouns
No. of Positions