SHI is currently seeking individuals to work as Accounts Receivable Specialists in the Accounting Department supporting our Small to Medium Sized Business Division. This job requires constant interaction with SHI customers and co-workers, while maintaining a central focus on managing the financial relationship of the customer with SHI.
Our AR Specialists report to an AR Team Lead and report to the SHI Somerset NJ office location as determined by SHI management.
Founded in 1989, SHI International is an $11 billion global provider of IT solutions and services. SHI currently has 5,000 employees worldwide.
To learn more about SHI International Corp, visit our website: www.shi.com/careers
What SHI Can Offer:
- World Class Facility includes on site gyms and cafeterias
- Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional growth and development due to our strong promote from within philosophy
- Work in an up-beat, creative, and fun environment
- Benefits including medical, vision, dental, 401K, and flexible spending
- Collection of overdue customer balances
- Utilizing all tools made available to you in order to work in the most efficient manner
- Managing invoicing process to your customers
- Identifying and rectifying any invoicing issues to ensure timely payment
- Reconcile account statements via cash application, issuing credit transactions, and other misc. entries.
- Working with various departments to resolve any customer issues
- Potential to deal with tax issues, different currencies, and currency conversion
- Obtaining payment dates on larger invoices prior to due date
- Completed Associate’s degree accompanied by previous job related experience minimally required
- Proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft office tools
- Ability to utilize Excel and Microsoft office efficiently
- Excellent communication, verbal & written skills
- Ability to work on a team or individually
- Ability to multitask and handle a fairly heavy workload
- Ability to remain organized to meet all deadlines
- Ability to be proactive to obtaining payment dates on larger invoices prior to due date
- Ability to be comfortable working among a team in a computerized accounting environment
- Completed Bachelor’s degree preferred in Accounting, Finance, or Business related field
- Foreign language skills a plus
- Prior familiarity with accounting software
- FLSA Status: Exempt
- Equal Employment Opportunity – M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!Click here to get started.