Administrative Assistants perform exceptional customer service and administrative job duties to support branch operations.
- Greet, assist, and direct customers to appropriate branch staff. Ensure professional and courteous customer service.
- Accurately verify, update, and process customer orders in a timely manner including system status, payment method, and invoicing.
Accurately process end of day cashiering duties, reports, and daily work in a timely manner including deposits, petty cash, and daily balancing.
Perform accurate recordkeeping duties, system entries, and updates. Process vendor invoices and general administrative transactions. Coordinate work with others and communicate effectively to accomplish required job duties and responsibilities.
Review and process tax exemption certificates. Ensure sales/use tax compliance.
Timely and accurate process completion. Monitor and verify processes for errors. Daily balancing of funds. Achieve customer service satisfaction
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Three (3) years of administrative support experience preferred.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Knowledge of basic computer software including Microsoft Office is preferred.
- Ability to process financial and administrative transactions in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Ability to operate office equipment such as calculators, fax machines, copiers, etc.
- Ability to learn state tax laws as they apply to material transactions is preferred.
- A combination of education and experience may be qualifying.
Compensation & Benefits
- Starting pay rate $15.50/hour during temp orientation, after 85 days hire on at $16.00/hour with full benefits package. Temp to hire position.
Generous employer paid benefits valued at $5 to $10 an hour.
Dual Medical/Rx Plan Options – Base Plan: 100% paid premiums for the employee and children; spouse coverage available for a nominal payroll contribution. Buy-Up Plan: nominal payroll contribution for the employee, children and spouse
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance Plan
- Long-Term Disability Insurance Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off Benefits
- Occupational Illness & Injury
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Voluntary Dental Insurance