Funded by Accel Partners, MindTickle is part of the elite club of startups that are creating and leading a new product category. Recognized as top 50 innovative companies globally in 2015 by TiE, MindTickle’s Saas technology helps hyper growth companies such as Cloudera, Nutanix, AppDynamics, Qualtrics and Couchbase accelerate and scale their sales engine. MindTickle does that by offering best-in-the-market “sales readiness platform“ that combines the power of social, mobile, cloud, analytics and gamification.
MindTickle awarded “Coolest Startup to work for“ by Business Today in 2013, and recognized as the second most promising startup by Financial Express. MindTickle was recognized as a “Cool Vendor“ by Gartner in 2014.
This is a great time to join the MindTickle team. MindTickle’s readiness platform is the only comprehensive sales readiness solution in the market that provides onboarding, The product has found a market fit and hockey stick has kicked in. A great learning experience and memorable journey is guaranteed!!
- Work with and manage to a monthly, quarterly and yearly quota
- Manage sales-cycle and present MindTickle, via the web and in person.
- Qualify opportunities and develop a strong pipeline
- Outbound calls to generate qualified leads
- Accurately forecast sales activity in Salesforce.com
- Work with the demand generation team to establish strong qualification criteria
- Work with Customer Success team to ensure trial success
- Provide customer and prospect feedback to both marketing and product teams
Who would be a great fit?
- 2-4 years of selling SAAS software and / or outbound lead generation.
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10% of team/org)
- Willingness to deep-dive into the product, value proposition and user/buyer personas
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to ask the right questions to hone into the customer needs
- Well versed in Salesforce.com or managing sales cycle through a CRM
- *Experience of having sold into technology vertical or into sales organization is a plus
Who should not apply?
- If you do not have work authorization in the US
- Have little or no experience with consultative selling
- Aggressive compensation package designed for the go-getter sales talent
- Market competitive benefits
- Opportunity to grow, lay the foundations and participate in company building activities
- Catered lunches, all fun stuff you expect from a tech startup, and more
- Craving something special? Then just add it to the list, and we’ll stock it for you!
- Opportunity to work closely with the leadership team and grow fast