InnoviMobile is a boutique mobile development company based in central New Jersey. Our clients rely on us to create enterprise apps in healthcare, hospitality, business services, and other industries. We help our customers with not only development but mobile strategy and consulting to help them harness the power of mobility for their employees and partners.
As a boutique firm you can expect a fun work environment without the hassle of being a contractor, dealing with company politics, or being ruled by HR. We only care about serving our customers and we have fun doing it.
– Develop enterprise Android apps using Android Studio or Eclipse
– Interface with client product and project managers
– Help create requirements documents and participate in project planning
– Keep up to date on latest mobile and wearable app technology
– Willing to learn new tools and technologies as needed
– Live and breathe mobile. You are really immersed and engaged in the mobile industry, follow latest developments in mobile platforms.
– 1 year experience with development Android apps
– Deep understanding of Java and OOP
– Experience with network protocols like HTTP, raw sockets, etc.
– Experience with JSON-RPC, JSON-WSP, Web Services Description Language (WSDL), REST, RPC, or XML.
– Bachelors Degree in Computer Science a strong plus
– Big plus: experience with cross-platform tools like Appecelerator, Xamarin, and PhoneGap
– HUGE plus: You have projects on Github and can provide a link to repos and/or you participate on StackOverflow!
Note that when we say “experience“ we mean you’ve developed apps using these technologies. We’re not talking about cursory or theoretical knowledge.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. We will reply to candidates we are interested in.