The Airgas employment application takes 5 minutes or less to complete!
Accounts Receivable Specialist
How will you CONTRIBUTE and GROW?
As a CSR – AR Specialist you will be responsible for the daily tasks related to research efforts required for a portfolio of customer accounts. The CSR – AR Specialist communicates and supports the Division’s collection goals, while providing quality customer service. The CSR – AR Specialist has an understanding of our company’s credit and collection policies and procedures and will actively pursue knowledge of skills and tools to be used in all research and collection efforts.
In particular, you will:
- Assist in the identification of account risks, potential credit problems, disputes and other customer issues. Communicate potential risks to Division Accounts Receivable Supervisor and related CSR – AR Collector. Escalate significant matters to Division Accounts Receivable Supervisor.
- Correct errors, including billing errors, misapplied payments, reversed late charges and over payments.
- When disputes are identified, provide detailed research. Research individual documents for proof of deliveries, cylinder exchanges, contract pricing and so forth. Employ all research skills so that a complete understanding of the dispute is obtained and can be adequately communicated to customers and/or CSR – AR Collector.
- Documentation is critical, log conversations, e-mails and other communications related to resolution efforts.
Are you a MATCH?
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 to 3 years Customer Service and/or Accounts Receivable experience preferred.
- Understanding of quality customer service and the relationship to collection efforts.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel. Knowledge of Google Suites, SAP and/or ERP systems is desired.
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, is a leading U.S. supplier of industrial, medical and specialty gases, as well as hardgoods and related products; one of the largest U.S. suppliers of safety products.
Through the passion and diversity of its 18,000 associates, Airgas fosters a culture of safety, customer success, sustainability and innovation. Airgas associates are empowered to share ideas, take initiative and make decisions.
Airgas is a subsidiary of Air Liquide, a world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health. Air Liquide is present in 78 countries with approximately 64,500 associates globally.
Join us for a stimulating experience: you’ll find a world of learning and development opportunities where inventiveness is at the heart of what we do, in an open, collaborative and respectful environment.
Your differences enhance our performance
At Airgas, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace that embraces the diversity of our employees, our customers, patients, community stakeholders and cultures across the world.
We welcome and consider applications from all qualified applicants, regardless of their race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability or any other protected characteristic. We strongly believe a diverse organization opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to innovate by living our fundamentals, acting for our success and creating an engaging environment in a changing world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability