SAIC is looking for a Scheduling Analyst to support the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), Academy for Defense Intelligence – Foreign Language Testing and Training office with associated testing, training and Human Language Technology (HLT) tasks. Candidate will be responsible for providing all related language testing to prospective and current DIA employees, other defense agencies and military members when required; updating relevant databases, and pulling queries.
This is a great opportunity to upgrade your current TS/SCI clearance to a CI poly!
Specific responsibilities include:
Ensure efficient language testing in a fast-paced environment
- Coordinate with examinee to determine languages needed to test in, availability dates and any other pertinent information need for scheduling.
- Request and coordinate OPI testing with identified vendors.
- Confirm testing dates with examinee when tests are scheduled.
- Provide Authorization Memorandums for agency personnel outside the NRC.
- Provide official score sheets to military personnel and employees upon request.
Maintain testing and capabilities database
- Enter examinee into the database.
- Update database as required (pending, requested, confirmed, and completed with score).
- Pull queries weekly for testing and DLPT registration.
- Once test is confirmed, enter examinee data into the schedule to be sent to the Testing Center.
- Update schedule as required (additional testing confirmed, no shows, missed, or cancelled).
- Maintain OPI capabilities data with current vendor availability.
- Maintain DLPT test type data.
Proctor testing when required (training provided).
- Must have active TS/SCI and be eligible and willing to get a CI Poly.
- BA or 3 years, or AA or 5 of equivalent work experience within a foreign language program.
- Must have data analysis experience
- Must have experience with Microsoft ACCESS database management
- Must have ability to develop EXCEL spreadsheets and manipulate data to maintain and provide testing schedule on a daily basis.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC’s vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC’s vaccination policy.