Established in 1991, Collabera has been a leader in IT staffing for over 22 years and is one of the largest diversity IT staffing firms in the industry. As a half a billion dollar IT company, with more than 9,000 professionals across 30+ offices, Collabera offers comprehensive, cost-effective IT staffing & IT Services. We provide services to Fortune 500 and mid-size companies to meet their talent needs with high quality IT resources through Staff Augmentation, Global Talent Management, Value Added Services through CLASS (Competency Leveraged Advanced Staffing & Solutions) Permanent Placement Services and Vendor Management Programs.
Collabera recognizes true potential of human capital and provides people the right opportunities for growth and professional excellence. Collabera offers a full range of benefits to its employees including paid vacations, holidays, personal days, Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance.
Position: Accounting Clerk
Duration: 24 months
Location: Wamego, KS 66547
· Responsible for Accounts Payable. Payment of Supplier Accounts.
· General Ledger Monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliations
· Intercompany Balance Reporting and Reconciliations
· Resolving issues by selecting the best solution from a few choices for reoccurring problems. You will influence the way work is performed to meet quality goals.
· You will develop documentation necessary for quality certification.
· Demonstrate excellent analytical skills, computer skills and the ability to work with management at all levels.
Position’s Contributions to Work Group:
· This position will be responsible for Wamego inventory. The position works very closely with other Accounts Payable group members as well as Purchasing.
· The typical day involves printing of invoices received from suppliers, reviewing invoices for accuracy, and matching invoices in JD Edwards system.
· There are many opportunities for cross training and learning of a variety of tasks, including journal entries and month end reporting.
Critical Technical Skills:
· General computer and MS products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), 10 key
· Customer service experience, accounts payable experience, and computer skills.
· Familiarity with an office environment and general clerical experience.
· Personal computer experience is required.
· 2 years of college or equivalent experience in Accounting is preferred.
· Able to demonstrate excellent Initiative, Communication, Customer Service, Analysis, and Teamwork skills.
· 1 to 2 years job-related experience
· Familiar with company policies and procedures with a strong department background.
· Able to build strong relationships with various stakeholders.
Soft Skills Required:
· Must have the ability to communicate effectively.
· This position works closely with Accounts Payable group members as well as Purchasing and receiving to resolve discrepancies on invoices.
To get further details or to apply for this position please contact: