This person provides assistance to the Human Resources Team. This position provides administrative support to human resources programs and services. This person is responsible for the timely and accurate implementation of transactions, reporting and recordkeeping that support Human Resources programs and services, including the employment life-cycle, payroll support, benefit support, billing, recordkeeping, and reporting. Is focused on high-touch, accurate and timely communications and processes that facilitate smooth operation of and interactions between Human Resources and all divisions at Delt.
- Provides a full range of administrative, clerical and facility support.
Proactively responds to internal and external inquiries and requests. Uses various computer software applications to:
- Proactively coordinates and manages calendars.
- Arrange travel plans and manages itineraries.
- Prepare expense reimbursements.
- Photocopying and manage other production services.
- Perform filing, including electronic and paper documents.
- Prepare and distribute mail, faxes and packages.
- Maintain supplies.
- Organize and maintain electronic and paper files for personnel, benefits and recruiting.
- Prepare and maintain standard and ad hoc records, reports, and queries.
- Document workflow and work procedures and conduct appropriate audits to ensure data integrity.
- Update administrative forms and manuals.
- Prepare and verify employee transactions for processing, including new hire, termination, benefits enrollment, leave of absence, etc. as required.
- Is primary back-up for payroll processing.
Facilities and Meetings
- Works collaboratively with across the organization to schedule and organize tours, meetings, and events including communications, presentations, reception, catering, etc.
- Provides a full range of support for meetings and events as assigned.
- Use and manage systems effectively.
- Think in terms of operational effectiveness, accessibility, security, and scalability.
Compliance and Reporting
- Ensure compliance with all state and federal regulations.
- Comply with, document workflow and work procedures ensuring that appropriate controls and audit are in place to ensure data and processing integrity.
Culture and Environment
- Foster a workplace environment consistent with the Delt’s values.
- Motivate and work together with employees to meet and exceed team goals.
- Promote a work environment that is positive, customer-service oriented, and compliant with established company policies and procedures.
- Support projects including, preparation of documents, and follow-up on timelines and deliverables.
- Attend project meetings and prepare meeting minutes and action items.
- Participate on cross-functional teams.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Works under the direct supervision of the Human Resources Manager.
- This person does not supervise employees directly.
- A minimum 2 years of experience working in human resources, payroll or related business environment.
- A minimum of 6 months direct experience working with HRMS, Payroll and/or Time and Attendance systems or related transactional/database systems. Experience with system implementation preferred.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing professional environment preferred.
- Demonstrated client service capabilities.
- Experience using various computer systems and applications.
- Knowledge of state and federal employment laws relating to key areas of responsibility.
- Must be able to secure appropriate work credentials from the Colorado Department of Labor Marijuana Enforcement Division.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or equivalent experience preferred.
Proven success in the following job competencies:
- Organization and Time Management
- Communication and Presentation
- Customer Focus and Relationship Building
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Information and Technology Proficiency
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Able to use a computer for extended periods of time.
- Able to move about a typical office, manufacturing, or retail environment
- Able to perform general office managerial and administrative activities.
- Able to lift and move up to 25 pounds occasionally.
- Regular and on-time attendance.
- Hours occasionally exceed 40 hours per week.
- Occasional travel by conventional means including aircraft, motor vehicle and the like within the region and to other locations as required.
Note: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with this job.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.