SAIC is seeking a Training Analyst to support a large federal government agency. Employee will perform on-site, at a secure government location Monday through Friday during normal business hours. Occasional off-hour, weekend and holiday support may be required during scheduled and un-scheduled events.
Description of Duties:
- Develops, directs, plans and evaluates training programs or activities to meet external customer or internal employee learning objectives.
- Assignments may include needs analysis, custom course development, development of criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of course objectives, and evaluation and learning assessments.
- Where instructing within a certified educational institution, responsible for determining the organization, communication and delivery of the course content and materials, and for developing learning activities and demonstrations.
- Collaborates with customer or internal functional organization to develop, enhance, and/or evaluate new or existing learning objectives and course content.
- May create course content, training materials, visual aids and documentation to support a variety of instructional formats such as lecture, lab exercises, field training, computer-based training (CBT), and/or web-based training (WBT).
- May develop exam materials and may be responsible for testing and qualitative evaluation of participant’s attainment of learning objectives.
- Monitors and evaluates training programs, assesses results, and implements enhancements as needed. Trainers may also administer training programs to meet student needs, which may require post-training follow up to determine applicability of course material or training approaches.
Required Education, Experience, Skills, & Attributes
- Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience in IT, Business, HR or finance; Masters and four (4) years or more related experience;
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to collaborate effectively, self-awareness, and excellent written and oral communications.
- Working knowledge of corporate training techniques.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment comprised of stakeholders, business analysts, system administrators and engineers.
- Experience developing project plans and schedules and briefing senior government customers.
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Project, and Excel.
- Must hold an interim secret clearance to start with eligibility to obtain a secret clearance.
Desired Experience, Skills, & Attributes
- Previous teaching or training experience.
- Familiarity with US government network environments and policies (data and voice networks, IT security systems, policies and procedures).
- ITIL Foundation certification
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC’s vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC’s vaccination policy.