LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Assemblers for an opportunity in Washington, Missouri.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Assemblers are responsible for the assembly of aerospace parts. Primary functions are drilling and deburring parts to ready for assembly, assembly of component parts including attaching parts together by installing ground studs, attaching nut plates, rivets, or bonding.
- Work from and follow process specifications, work orders, blueprints, rework/rejection tags, schedules, schematics, layout & modification sheets, engineering orders and verbal/written instruction to perform assembly duties.
- Interpret document/instruction (above) to determine sequence and methods to assemble and repair aircraft parts.
- Pull parts and report any shortages to Supervisor.
- Clean components; load component parts onto jig/fixture.
- Drill, ream, rivet, fit, countersink, adjust, finish, and inspect part to ensure that specifications are met.
- Sealant and paint touch up application as needed.
- Trim, file, grind, deburr, buff, and smooth surfaces.
- Call for inspection.
- Scrutinize every facet of job and report improper operation, faulty equipment, defective materials, and unusual conditions to Supervisor.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Previous assembly experienced.
- Mechanical aptitude to assemble parts using work instructions, blueprints, etc.
- Proficient with using a variety of hand tools.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred. Candidates that do not have a HS diploma or GED will be required to take a pre-employment assessment.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States. International Traffic in Arms Regulation/Export Administration Regulations (ITAR/EAR) clearance is required.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.