What you’ll be doing…
We are looking for someone with strong analytical skills and commitment to quality in all things, to join us as our next Application Support Specialist. This position is in our Quality Control Group and provides user support and testing of NWA’s proprietary applications and reports related to eligibility, accounting, claims, pension, and actuarial reporting.
This position currently works remotely but may be recalled back to the office at a future date.
- Provide primary support to internal users of proprietary customer service applications
- Assist in the scheduling and production maintenance of reports and applications
- Assist in requirement collection for application development
- Perform application testing by identifying and documenting test cases
- Create, maintain, and issue up-to-date application documentation
- Write and run SQL queries for the purpose of providing support to customers
- Monitor issues logged by users to ensure prompt response and resolution
Who you are…
- Educated: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant experience preferred
- Experienced: Minimum of 2 years of demonstrated work experience in the field
- Technically Savvy: Advanced skills in Excel; ability to write complex SQL queries
- Analytical: Ability to solve complex technical problems and understand complex processes
- Emotional Intelligence: Strong interpersonal skills and takes ownership of your work
- Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Multitasking: Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Who we are…
Northwest Administrators, Inc. is an industry leader in third-party administration of employee benefits. We administer one of the largest multi-employer pension plans in the country, along with numerous large health and welfare plans. As part of our team, you will benefit from many training and development opportunities and can expect a better-than-market benefits package.
If hired, you can expect…
- Generous Medical, Dental, Vision & Rx benefits
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave & Holidays
- 401(k) with company base contribution & match
- Flexible schedules and work-life balance
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of NWA to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. NWA prohibits any such discrimination or harassment.