Position Summary: Develops and implements a comprehensive sales plan (typically more than $10M and less than $25M revenue) that includes new and existing sales strategies for key national accounts.
- Plays a lead role in driving a cross-regional sales team and internal employees to penetrate key accounts and aggressively expand relationships.
- Gathers detailed information about accounts, identifies decision-makers, understands strategic business challenges and priorities, and leads team in analyzing information and prioritizing opportunities critical to the accounts.
- Ensures professional sales coordination and account planning.
- Provides ongoing support to key customers ensuring they receive high quality customer service.
- Provides sales quotes to key customers.
- Monitors industry trends and changing regulations to ensure competitiveness and compliance.
- Grow sales and share on key accounts.
Required Education / Experience / Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience
- 5 years’ Sales experience