A Few Words About Us
Integrated Resources, Inc is a premier staffing firm recognized as one of the tri-states most well-respected professional specialty firms. IRI has built its reputation on excellent service and integrity since its inception in 1996. Our mission centers on delivering only the best quality talent, the first time and every time. We provide quality resources in four specialty areas: Information Technology (IT), Clinical Research, Rehabilitation Therapy and Nursing.
- Supports one or more mid to senior-level managers.
- Works in a diverse and more complex environment; and includes customer and executive contact.
- Performs more complex administrative activities including managing projects, composing letters and reports, preparing/editing presentations, recommending or making purchase decisions, managing budget and payroll, and developing newsletters.
- Has intermediate to advanced computer skills including: word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, desktop publishing, database and/or project management applications.
- May train and/or supervise other staff.
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills, leadership, negotiation, analytical and problem solving skills.
- May also possess specialized industry skill/knowledge or knowledge of foreign languages.
- High School
- Proficient in MS Office
Feel free to forward my email to your friends/colleagues who might be available
Integrated Resources, Inc.
IT Life Sciences Allied Healthcare CRO
Certified MBE |GSA – Schedule 66 I GSA – Schedule 621I
(D) 732-429-1647 (Tel) 732-549-2030 Ext. 225 (F) 732-549-5549
vaibhav @irionline.com | www.irionline.com (Ignore Spaces)
Gold Seal JCAHO Certified ™ for Health Care Staffing
“INC 5000’s FASTEST GROWING, PRIVATELY HELD COMPANIES” (8th Year