Your leadership and customer service experience has never been more important!
Don’t miss this opportunity to co-lead a team that is part of the #1 Massage/Skincare Provider in the industry!!
At PCRK Group, we pride ourselves in being a greater part of an industry leading culture. We are seeking individuals to assist the General Manager in overseeing all the operations, training of staff, and manage sales goals of staff. This person will be excited about the prospect of being part of the bigger picture, leading autonomously and taking advantage of growth opportunities. This person will be experienced but also open to learning, challenging themselves, and engaging their team to drive performance, and continually meet or exceed company driven goals.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Someone who has significant experience in an assistant management level
- Someone who can motivate multiple employees in diverse fields
- Someone who has a successful track record in goal management
- Always displays a friendly, motivated, and sales driven attitude
- Experienced in sales and customer service in a retail setting
- Experienced in training staff
- Must have the ability to prepare the location staff as well as their self to quickly adapt with our customers’ comfortability following COVID: 19
BENEFITS & PAY:
- Compensation that includes a base pay, generous commissions, and monthly incentives
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive 401k package
- 40% discount on products
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Free massage/skincare services monthly
- Strong experience in sales and customer service (Required)
- Experienced in spa management (Highly Preferred)
- Retail management experience (Strongly Preferred)
- Strong training and membership sales background (Strongly Preferred)
- Strong administrative/back office skills (Required)
What We’ll Accomplish Together
As a team, we’re committed to delivering on the Massage Envy brand promise—we help you take care of you—every day to clients and employees alike. As the connector between the franchise owner, franchise staff, and clients, you’re the leader of the mission, bringing everyone together to work cohesively toward that goal. Daily work in this role includes:
- Leading the way to an amazing experience for members and guests by managing the daily operations of the location, maintaining a clean, safe, therapeutic environment for everyone and guiding the sales and customer service team to positively resolve customer challenges.
- Helping the location move more people forward in their wellness journeys by driving membership, promoting retail sales, partnering with the franchisee to set performance goals and working with the team to achieve them.
- Building a high-achieving team by setting clear expectations, providing ongoing training and mentorship, and reviewing performance regularly to empower team members to improve and grow.
- Running a tight ship where every operational detail is addressed, from managing inventory and deposits to ensuring compliance with all labor and employment laws applicable to location employees (including any local and state licensing laws for massage therapists and estheticians).
- Creating a strong workplace culture where all employees feel valued, good work is recognized, issues are resolved quickly and fairly, and everyone feels connected to the mission.
- Modelling the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
What it Takes to Succeed
A team is only as strong as its leader, so we’re looking for people who have what it takes to bring out the best in everyone. Those who shine in this role are:
- Smart and experienced with prior background in management, marketing, sales, service or retail and a college degree (preferred).
- Born leaders who can motivate, coach, influence, and inspire and who aren’t afraid to have tough conversations.
- Top performers who can set goals, prioritize work, analyze business performance, and delegate effectively.
- Problem solvers who can think on their feet, bring people to compromise, and resolve conflict.
- Good with people, building trust and confidence and developing positive relationships with employees, members, and guests.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We’re excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job. We do not unlawfully discriminate against any applicants or employees on any applicable legally protected basis, including race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you’re ready to lead the charge to help people feel their best, we can’t wait to meet you.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!Click here to get started.