Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.
Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers.
We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, and Asia.
Under general supervision, performs a wide range of duties and responsibilities involving the application of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and theories in the management of financial accounts and operations.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the accounts payable process for the organization
- Perform maintenance of highly diverse accounts, financial analysis and reporting.
- Participate in the preparation of budgets.
- Reconcile accounting data.
- Review, analyze and present financial data, including revenue projections and expenditure reports.
- Maintain various ledgers, journals, registers and other fiscal records; allocate revenues to appropriate functions; classify expenditures and post to various accounts as required.
- Support internal and external audit requests and reporting functions.
- Work with corporate and sister sites on intercompany transactions
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Requires at least one (1) year related experience.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and theories of financial statements and reports, accounting ledgers and journals and of computer technology related to accounting systems.
Must also have the following demonstrated knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Attention to detail and commitment to accuracy are critical
- Strong analytical skills and ability to complete complex analyses are essential
- Strong teamwork, problem solving, and training skills are critical
- Considerable skill in effective verbal and written communications
- Ability to work with external and internal auditors in a constructive manner
- Highly motivated, positive attitude, self-directed
Join Our Talent Network!
Join our Talent Network to receive job related information, news, and updates right from the source.