Global Channel Management is a technology company that specializes in various types of recruiting and staff augmentation. Our account managers and recruiters have over a decade of experience in various verticals. GCM understands the challenges companies face when it comes to the skills and experience needed to fill the void of the day to day function. Organizations need to reduce training and labor costs but at same requiring the best “talent “ for the job.
Accounts Receivable Coordinator needs 3 or more years of collection experience (collection experience in the construction industry a plus).
Accounts Receivable Coordinator requires;
We are seeking candidates with collections experience.
- Must demonstrate self-motivation and be success driven.
- Good organizational skills with ability to handle multiple assignments.
- Effective Microsoft Office skills.
- High School Diploma / GED required – Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business preferred.
Accounts Receivable Coordinator duties :
Contactdelinquent customers via telephone and email and maintain consistentfollow up with these accounts in accordance with collection softwarestrategies.
- Meet or exceed individual cash targets and call volume as assigned on a monthly & quarterly basis.
Escalateaccounts where financial instability is apparent, including but notlimited to the following: payment & performance bond filings, lienfilings and contacting end user or general contractor.