- Inspection of parts, assembly and disassembly of engines, and components for conformance. Inspection of required operations of parts, sub-assemblies, and assemblies in process. Spot check on operator’s gages. Initiate actions to identify and reconcile suspect or non-conforming material.
- Utilize blueprints, processes, Bill of Material, shop math, measuring instruments and documentation to perform assigned tasks.
- Perform other duties inherently required of the job classification.
- Perform assigned work in a safety conscious manner.
- Perform assigned work to specified quality and production standards.
- Maintain equipment and tools used by the individual in a clean condition.
- Perform assigned cleaning required to maintain individual’s immediate work area in a clean condition.
- Prepare and/or maintain all documentation necessary to the duties of the job classification.
- High School diploma or GED
- Current eye exam
- Pass relevant Inspection test
- Ability to read and utilize Blueprints
- Demonstrate the ability to utilize measuring equipment.