We are currently looking for Account Executives to join our teams across our various business groups: Enterprise, Small Medium & Corporate, as well as Regulated Industries. By applying to this role, you will be considered for multiple opportunities within Microsoft across the United States. #ATZATU
What Joining the Microsoft Team Means:
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Growth mindset encourages each of us to lean in and learn what matters most to our customers, to create the foundational knowledge that enables us to make customer-first decisions in everything we do. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us achieve our mission.
We have Two Account Executive roles:
- The Account Executive at Microsoft leads our most valued customers into the digital age. Embracing a challenger mindset, the successful Account Executive manages, orchestrates and leads their virtual teams and closes opportunities with customers that produce transformative business outcomes.
- The focus of the Microsoft Consulting Services Account Executive (SE) role is to lead the Microsoft Consulting Services (MCS) sales account strategy in Microsoft’s most strategic enterprise customers, developing and winning digital transformation opportunities that enable customer outcomes and drive Microsoft cloud consumption.
The Impact You’ll be Making:
The Account Executive will be responsible for the following:
Business Manager: Lead with Industry or Solution Sales Play – Building trustedrelationshipsthrough engagements focusedon driving the customersdesiredbusinessoutcomes using Microsoft technologies
Transformation Manager: Reliably deliver on the customers business and technology outcomes. Continue to lead Digital Transformationdiscussions with customers through best inclass virtual engagements.
Account Orchestration Team Manager: Orchestrating and coordinating the team,ensuring that the best of Microsoft and ourpartners is brought to bear to help ourcustomers deliver their business goals.
Your Core Responsibilities will include:
- Develop landing plan including field onboarding, partner disclosure, readiness, and execution
- Ensure subsidiary business owners of transformation pillars (commerce, co-sell, membership) incorporate changes within their respective planning and execution for positive business outcomes
- Determine core transformation stakeholders, define R&R, scope and role criteria and accountabilities
- Create disclosure and onboarding/transition plans to prioritize efforts with stakeholders, partner account teams, support, operations
- Drive attainment of local subsidiary change mgt KPIs/scorecard results
- Participate within the partner transformation community, share learnings, best practices
We are currently hiring across a variety of teams with various levels of skills and experiences required. Below maps the minimum required qualifications to be considered for these positions.
- 3+ years of selling to or consulting with corporate, public sector or enterprise customers, or driving digital transformation from within an organization.
- Account Management. Effective territory/account management. Strategy development with multi-phase execution and delivery : planning, opportunity qualification and creation, stakeholder and executive communication, needs analysis, value engineering, services/partner engagement, opportunity management, pipeline management, and deal negotiation.
- Industry Knowledge. Solid knowledge of one of the following industries required (i.e. Government, Education, Healthcare, Financial Services, Retail, Manufacturing, Automotive, Telco, Media, Oil/Gas/Energy, etc.)
- Executive Presence. Experience and expertise selling to senior business decision makers by aligning & reinforcing the value of the solution to the customer’s overall business pain and/or strategic opportunities and decision criteria.
- Problem Solver. Ability to work in fast-changing environment and manage ambiguity, while solving customer problems through cloud technologies Background in large-scale, multi-year enterprise change management.
- Collaborative. Orchestrate and influence virtual teams to pursue sales opportunities and lead v-teams through influence
- Competitive Knowledge. Ability to position long term strategic solutions vs. the competition
- Highly driven person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations and has the ability, characteristics, and determination to compete effectively against skilled and diverse competition.
- Growth Mindset. Ability to overcome and work around problems that are inevitable in rapidly growing businesses – positive approach to problem solving, learning, and development of potential
- Azure Certifications and/or business value selling certifications preferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.