YOU, Inc is looking to add a talented Administrative Coordinator to our Dynamy Internship Year program!
Dynamy Internship Year is a domestic, long-standing gap-year program for students ages 17-22 who want to pursue a unique, hands-on learning experience. Taking a personalized approach to learning, we provide students with a year “on,” filled with meaningful opportunities to gain real-world work experience, explore career interests, and build critical life skills before taking life’s next steps. Our approach helps students build the confidence and skills critical for success in college, a career, or whatever else their future may hold!
The Administrative Coordinator is responsible for supporting the admissions and program teams with day-to-day logistics and other long-term projects.
Work with the Program Director, Assistant Program Director, and Advisors to ensure the smooth operation of tasks below:
- Working and Communicating with YOU INC., and Seven Hills Foundation billing and IT departments.
- Receive and sort daily mail.
- Maintain office equipment, i.e. copiers, and printers.
- Maintenance and upkeep office building and front office/admissions area.
- Maintain office and building supplies with various vendors. Includes ongoing inventory, ordering, and stocking supplies.
- Field phone calls from various vendors and suppliers for all Dynamy properties.
- Oversee the master calendar/requests for the building and van.
- Process weekly payables for the office.
- Process weekly deposits for the program and send payment confirmations.
- Oversee office petty cash.
- Oversee the paperwork and communication for the onsite Clark University courses (three per year).
- Greet students and families when they come to the main office and assist them based on their needs.
Work with the Director of Admissions and Assistant Director of Admissions to ensure the smooth operation of tasks below:
- Field phone calls from prospective families/ consultants and direct all phone calls to the designated admissions counselor of the day.
- Attend admissions meetings as needed.
- Input and track all application items for new applicants
- Prepare for visitors. Greet visitors upon arrival.
- Assist in preparing for all in-person events including: open houses, opening day and parent’s day events.
- Assist with admissions communications including: emails and mailings.
- Assist with social media marketing: responsible for posting on all social media outlets- Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Experience using Hootsuite is ideal.
- This candidate will also be responsible for going offsite to take new pictures of interns every semester which will then be used for social media and marketing.
- Designing marketing material in Canva as needed for admissions team and social media.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s Degree with communication or marketing experience, preferred.
The following qualities are essential for the position:
- Marketing/social media experience
- Ability to learn quickly, work independently, and take initiative
- Experience in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Have excellent analytic, interpersonal, and problem solving skills
**COVID Vaccination required for this position.